"Planning Perfection One Event at a Time"

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Jenn & Norb's Real Wedding

This couple knew how to keep it classy! Talk about a timeless, elegant wedding...I loved every minute of helping this beautiful couple with their wedding. Trendy celebrations are fun, but I personally feel that one day when you look back at your wedding photos, you want to say, "Wow! Our wedding was timeless and beautiful." It was a great pleasure to be a part of Jenn & Norb's wedding day celebration! It took place Saturday, May 28, 2016 at the McNay Art Museum in San Antonio, TX. 

As guests arrived, they were greeted with cocktail hour in the courtyard and a private viewing of art collections throughout the museum. The couple viewed the reception space before anyone else was allowed inside. The bride, Jennifer, was so excited - I think she even had a few small tears of joy! It is moments like those that touch my heart and make me realize I'm in the right profession - love my brides! The celebration continued with lots of dancing and laughter. The couple was sent off into the night with rose petals. 

Enjoy the highlights below! - Photos by Limelight Photography 


Vendors Included: 
Heavenly Gourmet Catering
Exclusive Cake Shop
House of Blooms
Limelight Photo/Video

4 Star Entertainment - DJ Alex
















No comments:

Post a Comment