"Planning Perfection One Event at a Time"

Saturday, January 21, 2017

keeping the peace

No matter what event you host >> if children are present, then it's important to keep them happy right? If they are happy, parents are happy. Win, win! If you don't have children, you may overlook kids and not understand their needs...totally normal! I didn't know what all was entailed to "keeping the peace" until I had a child of my own. Whether it's a birthday, wedding or any special event where kids are welcome, I recommend having kids activities of some sort. I've seen everything from a completely separate kid space with a hired sitter to simply coloring books & toys in a basket or laid out on the table. Different ideas for different budgets. Here's some ideas from past events I've coordinated. Cheers to keeping the peace! 


Candy Station



Kids Activity Table

No comments:

Post a Comment